The Singles Coach Membership Program is more than just coach training and will benefit those starting a new coaching business. However, it is mainly recommended for those who are trained and are established singles coaches.
The program, as well as the Institute, believe in ’learning by doing’ with a strong emphasis on specialized education and training. Like all the RCI programs, it is practical and participants should expect to get and coach clients very early during their training.
While relationship coaching is broad and can be useful for all aspects of relationships, singles coaching is necessary to address individual challenges for clients struggling with dating. It also helps with personal blocks faced as they dart in and out of unsuccessful relationships.
Singles Coach Membership
Unlike other coaching programs, RCI has membership packages which include Basic and Premium Membership. While the Basic option does not include live training or ICF training, RCI makes those options available with the Premium Package or as add-ons at a later stage when you can afford it.
Both options gives you access to RCI’s proprietary materials with business support including the Coaching Business Success System®. When you sign up you will be referred to an enrollment specialist to guide you through the course material and choose the best options for your needs.
The Training Course
The program is divided into the following:
- Education: Live telephonic training, self-study and coaching essentials courses, with access to an extensive best practice library.
- Skills Development: Bi-monthly skills labs, support calls, buddy coaches and mentor coaching.
- Business Development: A quick start program to help you establish your business, a personalized relationship coach business plan, business building and a monthly mentoring call.
- Recognition and Certification: RCI logos and materials, graduate status, certification (CRSC) and master certification.
- ‘Done for you’ content: Conscious Dating® workbook and exercises, downloadable forms for your business, workshops and presentation templates, assessments and ready to use articles for your website.
- Marketing Programs and Support: Ready-made marketing material, your own website, be published in a monthly e-zine, tele-seminars and listings on the singles coach directory with referrals and access to their social media following.
- Community: Email support, specialty communities, RCI member only LinkedIn and FB groups with an invitation to the annual coaching retreat.
RCI is renowned for its accredited and extensive coach training programs. It offers a complete coaching experience with all the essentials needed to get your business off the ground. It could expand your client base and help your business grow into a more efficient service.