What is it all about?
One of the most revolutionary ideas to come out late 18th and early 19th century could potentially be that of the unconscious mind and more particularly how the unconscious mind can be open to suggestion that would influence the conscious mind. This is the basis of the practice known as hypnotherapy. It would be of great benefit to any Coach’s career to understand and become masterful at this technique. This online training course integrates the philosophy of Neuro-Linguistic programming to give one the ultimate learning experience so that one may successful be able to hypnotize one’s clients. This training focus on an Ericksonian form of hypnotherapy which is characterized by being more subtle (Indirect suggestion is integral to this technique) yet not any less effective than more connotative forms of hypnosis. Jevon Dangeli, who will guide you through this course, is one of the world’s leading experts in coaching with NLP and hypnotherapy being one of his particular areas of specialty.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for coaches looking to learn and/or expand their repertoire and skills.
We could go on for hours about the benefits of hypnotherapy but the benefits of this brilliant course include:
- International accreditation
- At home learning at your own pace
- Premium training materials designed for a fun and transformative learning experience
- Become fully confident and competent at inducing trance on anyone, anywhere, anytime
- Learn how to facilitate unconscious healing and transformation conversationally
What you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of Ericksonian Hypnosis
- How to apply NLP in Hypnotherapy sessions
- The use of metaphor in hypnotherapy
- Ericksonian Inductions
- The general Hypnosis Paradigm
- Post-Hypnotic Suggestions
- Suggestibility tests
- And so much more…
How does it work?
This course is entirely based online. Once you register you’ll receive all the materials you’ll need. To find out more or register for this life changing course visit Jevon’s website by following the link here: